Patrick Face Pot
This is Patrick Pot, I hand-make this terracotta plant pot from scratch so it is completely unique and has its own character. This great guy has a Mrs called Penelope and lots of friends who are all very individual so check them them out too!
Each pot is handpainted with a splatter design and then glazed.
This pot would look great with a succulent or small plant in but could also be used as a pen or toothbrush holder. As they are handmade pots they are all unique and the precise look may differ slightly from these photos.
➖ Personal Message:
- All pots can be personalised with a hand stamped message on the back of the pot (opposite side to the face). These can be a maximum length of 15 characters for mini, small and toothbrush pots and 30 characters for medium, large and utensil pots.
➖ Measurements :
- Mini - approx 6cm x 6cm
- Small - approx 8cm x 8cm
- Medium - approx 12cm x 12cm
- Large - approx 16cm x 16cm
- All measurements are internal measurements so you can fit them to your plant pots, if you need a slightly different height please let me know and we can work out a one-off for you!
- Air Dry Clay
- Acrylic/watercolour paint
- Water resistant glaze
- NOTE THESE POTS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR PLANTING DIRECTLY INTO.
- If using as a plant pot please keep plants in their original plastic nursery pots, you can then take out when watering until it has drained to stop sitting water.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Do not submerge in water or put in dishwasher.
➖Custom Pot :
- If there are changes you would like to make to the design of a pot or you would like to create your own bespoke design then head to my custom listings.